Time for Garage Door Maintenance – We Are There
The effort for the manual opening and closing of the door should be approximately the same (in the case of an automatic opener, put into manual mode). Your garage door needs maintenance if this is the condition. Regular garage door maintenance is important for proper functioning of garage doors systems every three to six months and especially during extreme weather conditions. A timely and professional garage door maintenance service may prevent broken doors and other problems in the long run. We also offer high quality garage door repair, spring repair and opener repair services in Tulsa OK
When do you need maintenance?
- If it's been More than 2 years since your last maintenance.
- Extra effort for opening and closing your garage door.
- Lack of door balance needs to be checked at least once a year.
- Too noisy door while opening and closing.
- We offer a Thorough examination of each component like garage door spring, cables, pulleys, rollers and mounting systems for any damage.
- Proper lubrication of door hinges, rollers, springs and tracks
- Imbalanced garage door will lead to damages in the long run. We ensure proper repair for the prolonged life of your garage doors.
- Checking We check for proper tracking and mounting and tighten or replacement of loose fasteners for security.